Member Resources and Forms
CHA works with the Oregon Health Authority to give you the best healthcare possible. If you need help coordinating your medical, behavioral and/or dental benefits, please call our case management department at 541.883.2947.
Our Traditional Health Worker (THW) Liaison, Heather Robinson, Behavioral Health Manager, can be reached at 541.883.2947.
If you are looking for free or reduced services, enter your zip code below to be directed to our social service resource hub.
The following medications do not require a Prior Authorization for the first 30 days when utilized for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT):
- Suboxone tablets and films (generic)
- Subutex tablets (generic)
- Vivitrol injections
- Sublocade injections
Please refer to “Approved Drug List (Formulary)” link below for additional details.
Additional Forms and Resources:
- Advanced Directive Information and Forms
- State of Oregon Advance Directive Form
- For more information about Advanced Directives, visit Oregon Health Decisions
- Cascade Health Alliance Advanced Directives Policies
- Appeal a Service Denial and Hearing Request
- Approved Drug List (Formulary)
- CHA's Complaint Form
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Declaration of Mental Health
- Information on HPV Vaccination
- Information on Strengthening Your Baby's Immune System
- Intensive Care Management
- Medication Prior Authorization Request Form
- Notice of Hearing Rights
- OHP Administrative Hearing Request
- OHP Client Agreement to Pay
- Oral Health - CDC
- Other OHP Forms
- Preschool Promise Preschool Enrollment Information
- Prioritized List
- Produce Connection Sites
- Provider Directory (English and Español)
- Sample CHA ID Card
Upon request, these material will be made available in other languages, large print, audio format, or a format that you prefer free of charge and within five business days.