Patient-Center Primary Care Homes (PCPCH)
A Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) is a health clinic that is recognized for their commitment to patient-centered care. Just as it sounds, 'patient-centered care' is all about you and your health!
Your primary care home will make prevention and wellness a top priority. If you have a special health concern or condition, your health care team will help connect you with other health professionals to get you the care you need.
Do you want to know which clinics are PCPCH?
Search PCPCH clinics on CHA's Provider Directory.
What do Primary Care Homes Offer?
- Care lead by your primary care provider
- Better care coordination to help get you the services you need, when you need them
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- Offer after-hours help and alternatives to the emergency room
- Help you play an active role in you health