Care Coordination Services
Cascade Health Alliance is dedicated to assisting members with accessing both local and out of area providers. Our Customer Service and Case Management Teams help members access physical, behavioral, and oral health care, as well as connect members to local resources and supports.
Members who request Care Management are assisted by a Registered Nurse and staff member by phone, video conferencing, or text message. Care Management works with members to advocate and remove or reduce barriers to care. Below details the available care management programs through CHA:
If you have a mental health, drug, or alcohol problem, we can help you. We can connect you to therapy, counseling sessions, detox treatments and more.
To make your treatment easier, we can assign you a behavioral health case manager. They will call you to make sure you have what you need. Whether it is your next counseling appointment, medications, a ride to meetings or help understanding your benefits, your case manager can assist you.
Learn More about Behavioral Health Coverage
CHA General Case Managers are Registered Nurses and provide information, resources and education to help members make decisions about their health care. Case Management advocates to remove or reduce obstacles to care and improve the overall healthcare experience. Case Managers communicate regularly with the member’s provider team to help assure a collaborative approach to member care.
Members with complex medical or behavioral health needs, often complicated by social determinants, qualify for Intensive Case
Management. ICM Managers perform regular check-ins and provide assistance with post-discharge coordination, interventions, comprehensive assessments, and more.
We know there's a lot of excitement and planning that goes into having a baby. We have Registered Nurses and staff dedicated specificially to working with pregnant members. Our maternity program can help you practice good prenatal care. Members are offered the option of participating in CHA's Prenatal Incentive Program.
As part of our Maternity Program you'll get:
- Rewards. We give you a $50 Walmart gift card and a starter supply of diapers when you complete the program.
- Personalized care. We pair you with your own case manager. They can coordinate your care with doctors and specialists. They can also ensure you're meeting the program's requirements.
- Extended benefits. Enrolling in the Maternity Program tells us you're expecting. That gets you expanded health care benefits for your pregnancy.
- Access to specialists. We help pregnant moms facing all sorts of challenges get the care and resources they need for themselves and their baby. If you are facing homelessness or domestic violence, have a substance abuse problem, or are dealing with a chronic health issue, we can help.
- Postpartum care. Your case manager will check in with you to make sure you and your baby stay healthy.
Sign up for the maternity program as soon as you learn you're pregnant. The book, Your Pregnancy Week by Week, is available here at the CHA office. Stop on by our office and pick up your very own copy!
Would you like support from a CHA Case Manager?
Call 541.883.2947 to enroll.
Want to Know More?
Learn more about what else we have to offer in our signature Health and Wellness programs or download a Member Handbook to see all the benefits available to you.
Need a Ride to Your Appointment?
Do you need transportation to your dental appointment? Translink can take you to any appointment or medical service.