Cascade Health Alliance (CHA) values the input from members of our community. Community Input is an integral part of forming decisions for our Community Advisory Council (CAC) and our CHA Board. At CHA, we believe in hearing the voice of our members and community. Your input is vital to the success of our community and the role that CHA plays in shaping a healthier, stronger, and more vital community.
We want to hear from you!
We provide several opportunities to participate in decision-making by the CHA Board. Opportunities include:
- Let us know how we are doing! We are always interested in improving member and partnership experiences. If there are ways we can improve or areas you believe we are doing well, we want to hear from you.
- Please submit a Community Input Form for any comments or concerns you would like us to know about.
- Participation in our Community Poll!
- Through our Community Poll, you can provide input anonymously. We post community polls on a regular basis. Please let us know your thoughts!
- Participation at CHA's Community Advisory Council (CAC) Meetings.
- CHA's CAC meets at least once a month on the third Wednesday of each month from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- CHA's CAC is composed of at least 51% Oregon Health Plan members or care takers of members on Oregon Health Plan who want to make a difference in CHA's governance.
- CHA's CAC meetings are always open to the public. Find out more about CHA's CAC.
- Participation at CHA's Open Board Meetings.