Community Advisory Council Monthly Meetings
What We Do
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) recommends ways to improve health and health care. We have people from these groups on the council:
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members
- Community member
- County government
- Members of the CHA Board
Our meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting are currently being held over phone and video conferencing. If you would like to attend a phone and video conferencing meeting, please email email@example.com or call 541-883-2947.
- Serve as a conduit for residents of each geographic area in the region to ask questions and raise concerns
- Identify opportunities to improve population health in the Klamath County
- Advocate for preventive care practices
- Provide advice to help Cascade Health Alliance link the community’s medical and non-medical services to overcome barriers to health
|Start time:||12:00 PM|
|End time:||1:30 PM|